lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Unit 8 Let's celebrate!




Describing customs and events...

In this unit I’m going to talk about my favorite holiday and what I usually do in those days...

My favorite holiday is Christmas in Venezuela; it’s always the twenty-four day in December. That night all the families get together to share and give presents, also to sing Christmas songs and have a very happy day rounded of all the people you must love.
In my family, we always get together at my grandmother’s house. Every one of the family and some friends too, bring some food to share with the others and my grandma always cooks a delicious chicken soup and serves it to all of us, her grandsons.

That’s all thank you …

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello is very goog the chismas in venezulea because the people is very happy and when your family

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, David! I see your favorite festivity is Christmas... I love Christmas, too. I love to share with my family and friends the christmas spirit of love and joy. By the way, You have a great blog! Congratulations.

keep on shining!
Doris3m

Anónimo dijo...

hi davis i like you blog is so good.. the christmas is my favorite celebrations too... congratulation and good job.. see you.