jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

Unit 2 Caught in the rush

Hello in this unit we learn how to write a letter to the Governor telling him about the problems of the city in Maracaibo..Here you can visit the page of zulia state

Letter about the public transportation in Maracaibo

Maracaibo, 2007
Governor of Zulia State Mr. Manuel Rosales

Dear Manuel Rosales. I’m doing this letter because I have to talk to you about the problems of public transportation here in the city of Maracaibo. First there are too many cars here in the city, and the traffic turns very stressful, that’s why you should build a public parking garage, because in the center of the city it’s impossible to park. Also, there is too much crime here in the city, to fix this problem we need to hire more police officers and put them in all of the places in the city. However, there are some good things in the city, like the bus system and the taxi service. That’s all for now, thank you for your time.

I like this unit because we find solutions for the problems in our city

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that singular make. The prices as regards the boots were about 300 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anónimo dijo...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 330 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anónimo dijo...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that exact model. The prices seeking the boots are about 170 dollars on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anónimo dijo...

good afternoon bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 320 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?