jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

Unit 1 Childhood Memories




In this unit I interview my uncle and I made him some questions about his childhood memories. His name is David Cohen, just like me, and actually he is forty-seven years old. Here you can see a picture of him and his answers to my questions:


1.- Hi, what is your name? My name is David Jose Cohen 2.- Where were you born? I was burn in Maracaibo, Venezuela 3.- Did you grow up there? No, I didn’t. I grew up in Machiques Town 4.- Where did you go to elementary school? I went to elementary school in San Vicente de Paul 5.- Where did you go to high school? I went to high school in Bellas Artes School 6.- Did you study any foreign languages? No, I didn’t study any foreign languages. 7.- What’s your favorite childhood memory? Well, my favorite childhood memory was when I change from one school to another; there was a girl that I liked a lot. 8.- How old were you when you started the university? I was 19 years old when I started in the university. 9.- What sport or games did you use to play when you were younger? I used to play soccer and I’m still playing. 10.- And when did you graduate? I graduated in 1998 11.- Did you use to have a hobby? Yes, I used to collect cars toys 12.- Did you use to have a nickname? Yes, my friends use to call me Andrew 13.- Did you ever have a part-time job? No, I never had a part time job 14.- Did you use to have a dog? Yes, I used to have a dog called Tyco 15.-What other things did you remember? I always remember my friends I think they were the best thing I remembered

In this unit I could ask some questions to my uncle to know more things about his life..

No hay comentarios: