jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

Unit 4 Favorite recipe and how to cook it




In this unit I made my favorite snack and I show to all of my classmates how to cock it.. It was a healthy and delicious sandwich...

Ingredients: Bread of sandwich, ham, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Olive oil, mayonnaise and mustard.

First take the two slices of bread and put them on a plate, then wash the tomato and the lettuce, next cut the tomato and the lettuce and put them in one of the slices of bread. Then, spread some mayonnaise and mustard if you wish. After that, put the slice of cheese and ham in one of the slices of bread and finally pour some olive oil on it, and put the other slice of bread on the top. And you can enjoy a healthy and delicious sandwich

I like very much this unit because we have a great time doing the expositions of how to prepare the favorite snack..

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

The blogs the David is very good and because I like sanwich

Anónimo dijo...

It seems to me that you have creativity great, as you to my also are charmed with the sandwich ... I like your blog, your English it is almost excellent...