jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

Unit 3 Time for a change!


Composition of my Dream House

Hello to all of you, I hope you like my homework.

First, I’m going to talk about my house, it have many positive things and negative things, the positives are that its very big and spacious, I have my own bedroom, the negatives are that the kitchen isn’t big enough and my bedroom isn’t big enough too, it doesn’t have a pool and doesn’t have a yard neither.
If I could make some changes at my house, I would build a pool in the yard and I would build a very big bedroom for me with my own bathroom.
My dream house will be the one with a big pool; it will have a big and spacious kitchen, it will have 10 rooms, 10 bathrooms, a dining room, a living room, and I’m going to live there with my wife and my nine kids. Well, that’s all, good bye ...

Here you can see an example of picture about my dream house.. It has a great pool and is very big and spacious. I hope you like it very much just like I like I do

No hay comentarios: